Wednesday, August 1, 2007

2nd of August !!!

August ..... Man the month of July really passed pretty fast i say.... I so need to slow down the clock ... It's 1 month till 70.3 an I'm starting to feel rather scared ... It's a doable distance but still .... i not afraid of the swim or bike ... but the run now the run hmmmm 21km ... well hopefully the ND HIM training would be good ... I think i just don't want a DNF on my name ...

Haven't really been training as well .. got this stupid cold that is lingering around me AND NOT GOING AWAY!!! Only think i did so far this week was a short bike and swim on Monday ... Well, hopefully i would be able to get some time on the bike today.... I think i need to even though i feeling lousy..

Anyway , yayaya off for a short break this weekend to Jakarta .... going to be treated like a king ... which means i do not need to lift a finger from the time i step in to the airport till i leave Jakarta .. Thanks so much ash ... well, i make sure i take some pics so i can start putting it up on this blog ....

Me fingers are feeling itchy, haven cooked in awhile maybe one of the weekends in august i'll do a feast for me friends to come over to relax and enjoy some food .. Well, that's all they do is to come my place to eat .... have to thinking on what to poison them with ... "drum rolls" TBD....

No comments: