Monday, August 13, 2007

13 of August !





okie it's been about a week over since the last I wrote here ...... been kinda lazy ... actually today is like the only day i have time to myself to get down to writing again ...




The whole of last week was kinad of busy for me ... had a seminar going from monday till wednesday ... boy did that take alot out of me ... but once again i have been re-assured that it is possible to make 100k a month and more once i get my ars down to doing a few things which would take about a month to get everything sorted out so i can get started ... but all in all it was a good seminar ... had my trainings after the talks so basically i was dead by the time i got home every night ...




ND HIM training was very good actually .... the weather threatened to cancel the training but we all went ahead with it at 7am in the morning ... due to the rain and such plus lighting we did not start swimming till about 8am .... took me about 36 mins to swim 2km .. which was good ... after which took our time at T1 ... we were off to a nice bliss weather for the most of our bike ride which took us from SCSC all the way till the tuas check point and back again ... i skipped faber hump as my ITB was really tight.... got back to SCSC went for about a 7km run. We finished at about 1.30pm .. Thanks EdKor and Mrs EdKor for the arrangements, food it was a wonderful day.




After that, Shwing and I had to rush down to SAC for auntie Dorren's 60th birthday party.... we arrived at 2pm kinda of late but we still made it ... was limpping abit as my knee hurt abit no thanks to my tight ITB.. the lunch was great ... Auntie Dorren is like a long lost mum to me since i was 15 yrs old ... well more like i'm the long lost son in some ways ... Thanks to her for being there always ...




Spent the rest of the day vegging till it was time to go to tiong bahru to watch born ultimate .. having only watch part 1 and not part 2 i was kind a lost but soon enough i caught up with the story ... on a whole it was a good show ....




O yes .... lastly .. got to add about my rich and shameless trip to the Jakarta ..... i'll attach some pics of the placed we stayed at. Did nothing at all .. was a total veg .... well okie la went to the spa ... watch dvd's , played poker .. pool ... all this was of cause done at the penthouse lalalala .... If you asked me what i saw of Jakarta i would tell you nothing much ... besides getting from the airport to the apartment hahahaha ... ..
O yes i finally got my new phone today as well E65 ... after about 4 months of procrastinating

No comments: