Friday, August 31, 2007

D day -1 !!!


70.3 1 more day to go. Lots of emotions are growing through me right now. It's been 9 months since i sign up for the first half ironman to be held in asia. 9 months of training, friendship made, experience gained.


This week has been a roller coaster ride for me. But i can say the wait for one of the biggest challenges in my life is only a day away. Ready for it i am not sure, but my mind is set i will cross that finish line tomorrow by hook or by crook. Worst fear is letting myself down. As they say ironman is about the battle with in yourself and no one else.


I have to thank alot of people who have help me along the way. Mr coconut and the monday swim ppl Dion, ken.. etc .. with out you guys my swimming won't be where it is today and thanks for the friendship as well. To the ENR group, flower boys lalalala .. thanks for the tuesday night rides, bskl and the national training ... we still have alot more races to jump together.


Well, i just spent the whole morning watching ironman 2006. Nothing more inspirational to see team hoyt, sister madonna, blazeman and more finish the race. If these ppl can do it so can i. I'm still wondering how i'm going to react when i cross the finish line tomorrow, for that we shall see. ..
To everyone doing the race tomorrow god speed and have a fun good race!

No comments: