Monday, December 10, 2007

Where to start?

So the weekend went by rather fast i must say. Saturday was just a plain ass lazy day. Since i slept like at 3am in the morning after coming back from my aunty's place. I had to pick up my cousin from the airport. He and his wife are back for good but he did not tell anyone but me as he need me to pick him up from the airport! All this was planned about a month back. So brought him home where first thing we did was to climb over the gate, Went to the back of the house to the maids room but they where not there. My grandpa sleeps on the ground floor an his window was not lock so we thought we will climb in from there an surprise my uncle and auntie up stairs. But we decided to try the front door which was not locked to our surprise, during this time we were wondering if the alarm was on, an my cousin being away for the last 2 and half yrs forgot the combi to it well it was off. So we just walking in the front door woke the maids up told them to keep quiet and my cousin went up stairs to give his parents a nice surprise. So now you know if you need something done in secret look for me! hehehehe ....

Okie so as i was saying saturday was a lazy day, woke up looked through the papers had lunch only to fall aslp, had intend to go for a run or a cycle actually but was just to plain lazy. Mum was cooking penang laksa that night so a few of me relatives were coming over and some of my friends. Of cause mum did not know that my cousin was back as well. I told her i had 2 very special friends come over to visit her, she was wondering who the hell could it be. hehehehe .. very sneak i say i am. So my cousin appeared an gave my mum a nice surprise as well. Nat(jie), andrew, stone and jx came over for laksa as well. Our stash of dvd had arrive from JB so it was going to be dvd night, only to know that my parents where going to be kara-ok-ing sigh. So we had to go to nat's place to watch the dvd, ended up watching 30 nights .... MAN WAS IT BAD... don't watch for those of you who plan to watch it.

Sunday went by rather fast as well, just church and had a doggie day at pawtobello.

Okie monday, well this the winter season.. man will it stop raining already, been raining everyday since last monday with out fail. Mum was like it's raining you still going for swim training i was like yar no lighting what. We did like 100 x 15 today. Did not think i could do it but i did. i keep an avg time of about 1 min 42 sec per set. The first 5 sets we took about 40 mins rest in between, the next 5 it was count down to 30 the last 5 was count down to 20. Man did i suffer but all in all it was good. I tried out my new jammers today, Dion help me get the long ones. Man must i say it was nice hehehehe... kept me warmer as well consider the water was cold.

All in all it was a good day of training! now i'm tried an my bed is so calling me ZzZzZzzzzzzz

No comments: