Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas bells are ringing!


Woot woot! what a day! okie i officially broke! FT1 is sitting at cycle worx for now. Took kenneth aka ah hock about half an hr to fit me to the bike, asking me questions here and there. We both came to a conclusion that along the way the bike would be tweaked to my liking. But all in all i LOVE MY NEW RIDE! Now i just need to get meself a set of wheels!

The elf's came over today to help us put up the Christmas deco around the house. Must i say it was fun, having friends and family putting up stuff. So now our house is all nicely done up. I'll put up the pics another time. It's in my other cam. Stone, nat, JX and adam came over for dinner as well. We had shepherds pie, chicken curry, fish curry, prata and stuff. It's like 1 big happy family. Fun fun fun. Putting up the trees and the stuff. The stars on the celling and the angels. Took about 3 hrs to get it all done. I must say we did a good job! Okie tired... i'll try to go for a short run tomorrow in the morning see if me legs are okie. Cycling back from cycle worx just now i still felt abit fatigue!

No comments: