Friday, July 27, 2007

27th of July!

Hmmm 2 more days to OSIM... lets just say this week has been pretty uneventful. Had the flu bug so that stopped me from training on tuesday and wednesday. Was suppose to go for a ride on thursday night with the ENR buddies but just as i got to the F2 carpark ... i forgot about my cycling shoes ... GG... i knew while driving on my way there, that i had missed something out but can't in my life figure it out till i got to the car park and by the time i got back home to get my shoes it was like 8.10pm so i gave it a miss ... i stay at upper thomson by the way so yar ... travelling back to ECP would take me at least 20mins ... plus the ride was starting at 8pm...

Woke up this morning thinking that i could get some household chores done then head out for a morning ride just to keep the legs warm for OSIM .. no mother nature thought it was better for me to stay at home. Kinda got played out since there were some rays of sun shine this morning. Thanks to the wonderful invention called the bike trainer i manage to do a 1 hr set before i got bored.. Well i most prob head down tomorrow to cheer some ppl on and take some photos. At the same time scope out how bad the bike route is..

No comments: