Monday, May 25, 2009

Back!

Okie, after a long hiatus, i'm back here to do some writing, well try to do some writing. Whats been going on you may ask. Nothing much actually. Other then trying to get myself back in shape since IMWA. 

Been trying to increase my speed in swim, bike and run. Been doing interval training for all 3. Somehow it's so much hard on the bike and run. lol. It's like this never ending battle to get faster or better shape then ppl who at the same time are also improving as well. 

Thinking i going to give the full IM distance a rest for now. I going to concentrate on doing my 70.3s. As much to what alot of ppl say about going all the way overseas just to do a half IM is a waste, i think it is still okie. I'm trying to aim for florida in someway. An i got my work cut out for me. The last HIM i did i came in 6hrs 30 mins. I need to cut that timing down by 1 hrs 30mins. I would say my swim is almost there as i can comfortable do my swim in about 42 mins for 1.9k. It's the bike and the run i need to work on. At the same time i guess i should stop being so lazy an get my butt out more to train. 

O another note, i'll be doing a charity ride to mersing and back. Would be good if all of you could donate to this cause. The url is :http://www.charitybnb.com.sg/.  You got to put my name down as the rider. Loh Peng Jun. Would be great if you also set me a msg saying that you have donated so i can keep track. 

Well, it is ENR tonight so i should be cycling. Cheers all

No comments: